Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Guess who's back, back again!?! :)

Yes I am referencing an Eminem song... :)

Well I've been back for a while now. I am going to post pictures soon on facebook from China!!!!

As of right now I am still trying to look and find a job..... there is a job fair at DBU this Thursday so I will be going to that. Hopefully it will turn out great! It is a part time job fair so nothing that is full time. I'll take what I can get...for now. I have however been entertaining that idea of working for myself but I don't quite know what I would do. I like to do some many things I think that if I do something that I enjoy for a hobby then it won't be a hobby aka fun anymore. I need to pray more about what it is that I will be doing in the next few months. I know that God will provide for me, I just need to trust in him and let him provide for me.

Last night I went to DBU for a visit. It was the first day of school for the kiddos. They had a concert with a guy from American Idol and Dave Barnes. They were both really good! And Kudos to all of those who put it on b/c it looked and sounded great and I know it was blazzin' hot yesterday.

I went by my old town home and saw brit and briley, it was great but so short...since I was illegally parked because there was ZERO parking!!! It felt weird to say goodnight and not walk upstairs to go to sleep. I miss my 4A girls! They are the best!!

Well I am going to work on getting my act together so that I can find a J-O-B soon!

If you want to talk to me or grab a bite and catch up then just give me a call! :)

-Love Emma

1 comment:

  1. Emily, see you at the job fair tomorrow! Girl, this is a new season of your life and G-d will show you the direction of where you need to be but to trust in him. Believe me, I am doing the same thing! Love you, Emily!

    ReplyDelete