Blog Archive

Friday, September 30, 2011

Good things take time

I have had a lot of time to think here lately.  I have realized that things in life are really made up of lists and whether or not you get to accomplish finishing your list is dependent upon many things like how many hours you have in the day and how determined you really are and something else always ends up happening that ultimately distracts you which in turn postpones things till tomorrow... Anyways back to the topic of lists… What is on your list? Are you going to accomplish these things? Do you want to include people with the things on your list?
Recently I have made some lists from favorite movies, old TV shows and bucket lists I have pretty much exhausted the list making…
Things I want to be/do:
1.       Traveling Photographer
2.       Be happy
3.       Make a difference in people’s life
4.       Go to Ripley’s Believe it or Not
5.       Get a good full time job
6.       Go to Alaska/ Antarctica
Of course this isn’t a complete list but it’s a look into what I want to do/be.


P.S. I just now am starting a part time job at bath and body works today is my last day of training, hopefully I will be able to find something else that will be full time soon so that I can get benefits and a salary pay.  But bath and body works for now. Better than nothing. J
Love
-Emma

1 comment:

  1. Life is not a list. These are your goals. I made a list long ago to be married & have a family @ 26 years old. It did not happen. You have to go with flow in life but keep your goals alive. If you didn't accomplish your goal then don't hate yourself for it. Woo hoo Bath & Body works!! Congrads!! It is better than nothing! I'm claiming for your dream job soon!!

    ReplyDelete