Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Almost There!!!

Well I only have a few days left and I will be back in America. My time in China has been fun, I can't believe that I am Teacher Emily!! The kids are so funny, hearing them speak Chinese is hilarious! They are all talking right now in the back of the room and it is sooooo funny!! All in Chinese!! It is like they are plotting something but then they burst into a silly game and all along they were picking who would be IT. LOL!!! 

I am soooo sleepy!!! I can't wait to get home and this time next week be in my own bed!!! ahhhhh yes!!!

We have been practicing our play today so far today has been a little better than yesterday. :) 
I think I am going to play musical chairs with them this afternoon they like it!

We are also going to make our costumes too!! :)

One of the pictures I took yesterday was of the sunset it was awesome! It reminded me of Texas!! 

And yes I did climb up the ladder thing with the kids! LOL Im still a Kid!

Well this is a short blog due to the fact I have stuff to do and all the kids are back inside and we are about to start class again. I'll see you soon!

-Emma
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment