Blog Archive

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Train Crash

Hey y'all!
It's Kristen (Emily's sister)/ guest blogger. haha
Emily skyped me tonight and wanted me to put a post on here to let everyone know that she is OK! There was a train crash and derailing in China today. She was no where near the crash, thank goodness! Below is the link to the story about the crash...so very sad.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-china-train-20110724,0,7852907.story

Emma is off to the GREAT WALL today and really looking forward to seeing it and taking tons of pictures (of course ;))

I'm so proud of her for taking this opportunity to go to China, it really is a once in a lifetime chance. I know she loves any comments on the blog and emails she gets from y'all, she isn't always able to respond back because the internet is spotty and slow at times. I do know she loves hearing from back home though :)
Y'all take care!
~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment