Blog Archive

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Seeing the Sights!

We had a great time today at the Temple of Heaven and Forbidden City! There were people everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took lots of pictures don't worry!
My feet are really hurting after only 6 hours of walking the cobblestone...;) It was really awesome to get to see the sights. We had a tour guide but he kept going so fast, I kept telling him to wait for everyone behind us and duh we all wanted to take pictures!



On the bus ride back to the hotel I busted out with some beat-boxing and then was the DJ for the bus, good times! Tomorrow is the Great Wall! We will see how Great it really is! :)



Oh on Friday, my kids were crazy they didn't get to have their treasure box time...sad day for all of us! After school was great! I went to KFC for dinner and Merry Mart(the grocery store) and I bought some yummy tomato chips and Coke zero. After that I went to get my haired washed at the salon it is about $3, awesome, you get a massage and they wash your hair for about 10 mins and massage for about 15 it is soooo amazing! So much better than a $70 hair cut at home!



Ps I'll have to post pictures on Monday, because the internet at the hotel won't let me attach a single picture!! :(

-love emily! #

No comments:

Post a Comment