Blog Archive

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tommorow is my first day and the last 3 days have been awesome!!

Hey everyone!
 
Sorry I've been slow to get this up. The internet is a little different over here and the computer at school is in Chinese. :) Thank goodness for symbols looking the same!!!
 
I am exausted, but I am excited!! I have an awesome TA his name is Will, we are getting along really well and the other TA are so nice too! They really like when I talk like Im from England! LOL ELLO!! Please be keeping us in your Pr@y3rs. We need it!
 
There are many things that can be distracting to us like the culture, food, lack of sleep aka the beds that feel like the ground... we need to stay postive as a group and we need to keep you know who first in our minds everyday. 
 
We ate KFC tonight for dinner and we went to SAMs yesterday it was crazy, we only had 30 mins!!!! 
 
People look at us like we are famous or crazy!! hahah! or both!
 
I hopefully will be posting some pics soon, but not this time bc im at school on the school computer. 
 
Ill be teaching from 9-3:30 just FYI. If im on skype please type me first and see if i can chat bc i might be teaching... :)
 
The people here are really relaxed and they seem to have a great school with great values. 
 
My roommate Amy is awesome we get along great we have a lot in common, like an older sister and a good sense of humor ;)
 
Well I got to go bc the school closes at 9:30 PM. I better get some shut eye before the first day tomorrow.
Love, Emily
 
ps if something doesn't make sense sorry Im still jet lagged...   

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated love!! miss you like crazy!!!!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete