Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

TODAY WAS A LONG DAY.....

Lets be real, I was soooooo sleeeepppy today!!!
Yes we let the kids watch Aladdin for 20 extra mins because they were being quiet and because we are exhausted! Who knew that teaching little rugrats all day was really this tiring! This trip reaffirms my thoughts about wanting to teach college and not young ones! They are cute but I sure don't like to hear the sound of my voice over and over contrary to popular belief.. ;) "go to the bathroom and wash your hands-insert repeat here and here and here etc...." 

Well school is out and I dropped the kids off in the front of the school. Now time for a meeting and then after that shower and go to the Beijing Opera house! Oh I can't wait I know I am going to laugh my butt off!!! I just hope that I can take pictures to show yall!!! 

So I think I am going to start telling ya'll about the food that they serve at school for meals and about the other foods I eat everyday.--Today we ate fired egg and ham slices that look like spam for breakfast, fishy fish with lots of bone(thats a no), white rice, flat bread, green beans. This lunch was actually pretty normal. 
Oh last night I ate street food on our way back from the laundry mat. I had chicken on a stick and hot dog on a stick(only took one bite of the hot dog) oh and they have something here that looks just like hush puppies, we love then they give us a quart size bag full of them for 3 yen...aka 50cent! yup 50cent!

Well let hope that tomorrow will be a better day at school with the kids. 
-Emily#

No comments:

Post a Comment