Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

packing up and heading out

I have been packing like crazy and getting reading to teach. I have had awesome people helping me get all my stuff together before I go off to China. Thank you!!!!!! You know who you are, lol there are too many to list out.

I will hopefully be able to post on her from China but if not I will skype, e-mail and I have a tumblr too just in case... I hope to take a lot of pictures and I want to see everything I can while Im there. We will be taking weekend trips and sightseeing. During the week I will be teaching from 9-3:30. I will have 1st and 2nd graders this is going to be too much fun! Everyday is going to be something completely new. If you want to skype or email my account is emilydgarner. 
Well I got to go!
Peace out!
-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment