Blog Archive

Friday, June 24, 2011

Getting ready to say goodbye....

This week has flown by!
Today I will be moving basically all of my stuff out of my townhome and into another. I have enjoyed living with these wonderful girls for my last semester of college, we have had some fun times!
Jen Wilson- always editing photos and staying up late listening to me sleep talk. And having funny stories to share. A true Rangers fan!
Brittney Weathersbee- always there to take random trips with me to the store or to hangout and go to the movies. She's a great friend.
Briley Hayden- always there for a late night chat in the living room or upstairs landing, and always down for a little dance party. lol
Jordan Redferm- always free as a bird, ready to do anything. Sitting on the couch surfing her mac for the latest tweet and then I attack and smother her with the millions of pillows we have. :) (like a kid she loves it)
Brittanie Hayden- Always around making fun crafts and trying to get Nathan to finish them, lol. And she is always down for whatever and chill with whatever.

Oh and I forgot to mention that we are all LOUD well except for B.W. :)
Thanks guys for putting up with me! Loved every minute of our time together!

1 comment: